iShares Emerging Markets Dividend ETF
DVYE - Emerging market stocks
DVYE seeks to track the performance of the Dow Jones Emerging Markets Select Dividend Index, which contains the stocks of approximately 100 dividend-paying emerging markets companies. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth and income. DVYE is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and the risk that dividend-paying stocks underperform the broader equity market.
When DVYE declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
WisdomTree Emerging Markets High Dividend Fund
Emerging market stocks
- Price$23.53as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.49%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$26.46The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$22.50The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield10.00%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$606.22MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume72,844The average trading volume over the past 90 days.