iShares Emerging Markets Dividend ETF
DVYE - Emerging market stocks
DVYE seeks to track the performance of the Dow Jones Emerging Markets Select Dividend Index, which contains the stocks of approximately 100 dividend-paying emerging markets companies. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth and income. DVYE is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and the risk that dividend-paying stocks underperform the broader equity market.
When DVYE declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
WisdomTree Emerging Markets High Dividend Fund
Emerging market stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.