VanEck Fallen Angel High Yield Bond ETF
ANGL - Corporate bonds
ANGL seeks to track the performance of the ICE US Fallen Angel High Yield 10% Constrained Index, which contains US-issued corporate bonds whose ratings have dropped from investment grade to below investment grade. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term income. The fund is subject to interest rate risk and credit risk.
When ANGL declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF
- Price$26.77as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingAverageWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.35%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$28.44The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$25.75The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield5.25%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$2.58BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume1,623,529The average trading volume over the past 90 days.