iShares MSCI India ETF
INDA - Emerging market stocks
INDA seeks to track the performance of the MSCI India Index, which contains the stocks of large and mid-sized Indian companies. INDA is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and diversification from US equities. In addition to political uncertainty and currency risk associated with Emerging Markets investments, INDA is subject to risk from concentrated exposure to the Indian market.
When INDA declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
WisdomTree India Earnings Fund
Emerging market stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.