Invesco Senior Loan ETF
BKLN - US bonds
BKLN seeks to track the performance of the S&P/LSTA US Leveraged Loan 100 Index, which contains securitized loans from banks to US corporations. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term income. BKLN is subject to credit risk and interest rate risk.
When BKLN declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
First Trust Senior Loan ETF
- Price$20.95as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingLowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.66%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$21.27The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$20.24The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield8.47%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$4.70BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume6,873,524The average trading volume over the past 90 days.