Schwab Fundamental U.S. Small Company Index ETF
FNDA - US stocks
FNDA seeks to track the performance of the Russell RAFI US Small Company Index, an index of small cap US stocks weighted by fundamental measures such as sales, cash flow, dividend yield, and buybacks. Investments in the fund are suitable for investors seeking long-term growth. FNDA bears equity market risk, and risk that the weighting method employed by the index underperforms.
When FNDA declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF
- Price$47.85as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.25%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$53.84The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$42.50The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.58%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$6.50BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume240,775The average trading volume over the past 90 days.