Schwab Fundamental Emerging Markets Large Company Index ETF
FNDE - Emerging market stocks
FNDE seeks to track the performance of the Russell RAFI Emerging Markets Large Company Index, an index of large cap emerging markets stocks weighted by fundamental measures such as sales, cash flow, dividend yield, and buybacks. Investments in the fund are suitable for investors seeking long-term growth. FNDE bears equity market risk, risk from foreign currency fluctuations, and risk that the weighting method employed by the index underperforms.
When FNDE declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Invesco FTSE RAFI Emerging Markets ETF
Emerging market stocks
- Price$26.08as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.39%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$28.37The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$22.97The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield5.31%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$4.94BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume585,023The average trading volume over the past 90 days.