Vanguard Intermediate-Term Treasury ETF
VGIT - Medium-term treasuries
VGIT seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays US Treasury 3-10 Year Index, which contains US investment grade corporate bonds with remaining maturities of between three and ten years. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking moderate income. VGIT is subject to interest rate risk.
When VGIT declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond ETF
- Price$56.71as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingLowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.04%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$60.94The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$56.82The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.51%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$17.93BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume2,809,093The average trading volume over the past 90 days.