iShares Convertible Bond ETF
ICVT - US bonds
ICVT seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Convertible Cash Pay Bond > 50MM Index, which contains convertible bonds (fixed income securities that pay interest but can be converted to equity shares) of US companies. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term income and growth. ICVT is subject to interest rate risk, equity market risk, and concentration risk, as the issuers of convertible bonds tend to be concentrated in a small number of sectors.
When ICVT declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
SPDR Bloomberg Convertible Securities ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.