Vanguard ESG International Stock ETF
VSGX - Global stocks
VSGX seeks to track the FTSE Global All Cap ex US Choice Index, which contains the stocks of large, mid, and small cap companies in developed and emerging markets outside the US that have been screened based on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth while minimizing exposure to companies scoring poorly on ESG measures, and avoiding businesses such as tobacco, weapons, fossil fuels, and nuclear power. In addition to equity market risk and foreign currency risk, VSGX bears the risk that ESG-aligned investments may underperform the broad equity market.
VSGX isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.