Global X MLP ETF
MLPA - Commodities
MLPA seeks to track the performance of the Solactive MLP Infrastructure Index, which contains the stocks of large, liquid Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) in midstream energy businesses fuel gathering, transportation, and processing. Investments in MLPA are appropriate for investors seeking long-term income. MLPA is subject to equity market risk and concentration risk, as the companies it holds are primarily in the energy sector.
When MLPA declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Alerian MLP ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.