iShares MSCI EAFE Growth ETF
EFG - Foreign developed stocks
EFG seeks to track the performance of the MSCI EAFE Growth Index, which contains stocks of companies from developed markets outside of the US and Canada that exhibit characteristics such as high expected earnings growth. Investments in the fund are suitable for investors seeking long-term growth. EFG bears equity market risk, risk from foreign currency fluctuations, and risk that growth stocks underperform the broader market.
EFG isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$85.07as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.40%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$99.30The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$70.21The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.27%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$11.35BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume934,216The average trading volume over the past 90 days.