Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund
XLE - Commodities
XLE aims to track the performance of the Energy Select Sector Index, which contains companies in the oil, gas, consumable fuel, energy equipment, and energy services businesses. XLE is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth from targeted exposure to the Energy sector. XLE holds a smaller and less diversified selection of stocks than a broad index fund, and may be more volatile.
When XLE declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Energy ETF
- Price$88.63as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.10%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$94.71The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$74.49The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield3.36%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$39.04BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume19,338,794The average trading volume over the past 90 days.