Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF
BND - US bonds
BND aims to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Aggregate Float Adjusted Index, a broad, market-weighted index of taxable investment grade bonds issued by the US Treasury, US Government agencies, and corporations. The index excludes TIPS and municipal bonds. Investments in BND are appropriate for investors seeking long-term income. Because most of the return of bond funds comes from dividends, they can be tax inefficient. BND is subject to interest-rate risk; changes in interest rates can affect both the price and the level of income provided by the fund.
When BND declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Intermediate-Term Bond ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.