Avantis US Equity ETF
AVUS - US stocks
AVUS is an actively-managed fund which invests in US stocks, emphasizing stocks with lower prices relative to fundamental value measures and higher profitability. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. AVUS is subject to equity market risk, risk from foreign currency fluctuations, and the risk that the stocks the manager chooses to overweight relative to the index underperform the broader index.
When AVUS declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Dimensional US Core Equity Market ETF
- Price$72.86as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.15%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$78.53The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$61.78The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.54%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$4.58BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume231,341The average trading volume over the past 90 days.