Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF
BLOK - Global stocks
BLOK is an actively managed ETF that invests in the stocks of global companies involved in the development and use of blockchain technology. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. The basket of securities held by the fund is smaller and less diversified than a typical index fund, and may be more volatile as a result. The fund is subject to equity market risk and currency risk from foreign holdings.
BLOK isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$19.87as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.71%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$27.39The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$14.68The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$435.54MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume156,297The average trading volume over the past 90 days.