Vanguard Long-Term Bond ETF
BLV - US bonds
BLV seeks to track the Bloomberg Barclays US Long Government/Credit Float-Adjusted Index, which contains high-quality, long-duration bonds issued by the US Government and US corporations . The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income. BLV is subject to interest rate and credit risk.
When BLV declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares Core 10+ Year USD Bond ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.