Avantis International Equity ETF
AVDE - Foreign developed stocks
AVDE is an actively-managed fund which invests in non-US developed markets stocks, emphasizing stocks with lower prices relative to fundamental value measures and higher profitability. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. AVDE is subject to equity market risk, risk from foreign currency fluctuations, and the risk that the stocks the manager chooses to overweight relative to the index underperform the broader index.
When AVDE declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Dimensional International Core Equity Market ETF
Foreign developed stocks
- Price$54.76as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.23%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$59.83The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$44.63The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.84%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$3.18BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume166,366The average trading volume over the past 90 days.