Global X Conscious Companies ETF
KRMA - US stocks
KRMA seeks to track the performance of the Concinnity Conscious Companies Index, which contains around 100 US large-cap stocks deemed to adhere to a “Multi-Stakeholder Operating System”, achieving positive outcomes for customers, suppliers, stock and bond holders, communities, and employees. Investments in the fund are appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. The fund is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that the stocks contained in the index underperform the broader US stock market.
KRMA isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.