Global X Conscious Companies ETF
KRMA - US stocks
KRMA seeks to track the performance of the Concinnity Conscious Companies Index, which contains around 100 US large-cap stocks deemed to adhere to a “Multi-Stakeholder Operating System”, achieving positive outcomes for customers, suppliers, stock and bond holders, communities, and employees. Investments in the fund are appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. The fund is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that the stocks contained in the index underperform the broader US stock market.
KRMA isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$29.68as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.43%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$32.35The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$25.04The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.92%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$533.15MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume9,196The average trading volume over the past 90 days.