iShares Trust iShares MSCI Glo
SDG - Global stocks
SDG seeks to track the performance of the MSCI ACWI Sustainable Impact Index, which contains global stocks whose businesses align with the Sustainable Development Goals established by the UN. These 17 goals fall into the five larger categories of basic needs, empowerment, climate change, natural capital, and governance. Investments in SDG are appropriate for clients seeking long-term growth. The fund is subject to equity market risk, currency risk from investments in foreign stocks, and the risk that the stocks contained in the index underperform the broader equity market.
SDG isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.