iShares ESG Aware USD Corporate Bond ETF
SUSC - Corporate bonds
SUSC seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US Corporate ESG Focus Index, which contains high-quality US bonds chosen to maximize exposure to positive environmental, social, and governance factors. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income. In addition to interest-rate risk, the fund is subject to the risk that the bonds contained in the index underperform the broader fixed income market.
When SUSC declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard ESG U.S. Corporate Bond ETF
- Price$21.50as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingLowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.18%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$23.56The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$21.03The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield3.81%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$1.08BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume297,472The average trading volume over the past 90 days.