First Trust NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index Fund
TDIV - Dividend growth stocks
TDIV seeks to track the NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index, which contains the stocks of US technology and telecommunications companies that pay dividends and have not decreased their per-share dividend payment within the past year. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. TDIV is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that the stocks in the index underperform the broader technology sector or overall equity market.
TDIV isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.