First Trust NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index Fund
TDIV - Dividend growth stocks
TDIV seeks to track the NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index, which contains the stocks of US technology and telecommunications companies that pay dividends and have not decreased their per-share dividend payment within the past year. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. TDIV is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that the stocks in the index underperform the broader technology sector or overall equity market.
TDIV isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$56.07as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.50%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$60.30The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$41.61The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.93%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$1.94BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume93,191The average trading volume over the past 90 days.