iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
LQD - Corporate bonds
LQD aims to track the performance of the Markit iBoxx USD Liquid Investment Grade Index, which contains a diverse selection of high-quality bonds issued by US corporations. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking medium to long-term income and diversification from equities. Key risks of LQD include interest rate risk and credit risk.
When LQD declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.