iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
LQD - Corporate bonds
LQD aims to track the performance of the Markit iBoxx USD Liquid Investment Grade Index, which contains a diverse selection of high-quality bonds issued by US corporations. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking medium to long-term income and diversification from equities. Key risks of LQD include interest rate risk and credit risk.
When LQD declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF
- Price$100.70as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingLowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.15%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$112.51The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$98.41The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield4.11%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$28.90BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume20,235,214The average trading volume over the past 90 days.