Vanguard Mortgage-Backed Securities ETF
VMBS - US bonds
VMBS seeks to track the Bloomberg Barclays US Mortgage-Backed Securities Float-Adjusted Index, which contains mortgage-backed securities issued by US government agencies such as Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking moderate income. VMBS is subject to interest rate and credit risk, as well as prepayment risk if homeowners refinance their mortgages during periods of declining interest rates.
When VMBS declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares MBS ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.