iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF
USMV - US stocks
USMV seeks to track the performance of the MSCI USA Minimum Volatility Index, which contains US stocks with lower volatility than the broader US market. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long term growth. USMV is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that the weighting procedure employed by the index results in underperformance relative to the broad cap-weighted equity market.
When USMV declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility ETF
- Price$71.89as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.15%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$76.13The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$64.56The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.84%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$28.05BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume2,214,047The average trading volume over the past 90 days.