iShares MSCI Ireland ETF
EIRL - Foreign developed stocks
EIRL seeks to track the performance of the MSCI Ireland IMI 25/50 Index, composed of a broad range of shares of Irish companies. It is appropriate for investors looking for long-term growth and targeted exposure to the Irish market. The fund is subject to currency risk arising from investment in foreign markets, as well as risks associated with concentrated exposure to the Irish market.
EIRL isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$53.17as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.49%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$60.27The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$36.98The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.85%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$91.97MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume5,393The average trading volume over the past 90 days.