iShares MSCI Saudi Arabia ETF
KSA - Emerging market stocks
KSA seeks to track the performance of the MSCI Saudi Arabia 25/50 Index, which contains stocks of large and mid-sized Saudi Arabian companies. Investment in individual companies is also capped to avoid over-concentration. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. KSA is subject to equity market risk and foreign currency risk.
KSA isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$38.82as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.74%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$44.44The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$35.78The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.29%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$933.72MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume432,147The average trading volume over the past 90 days.