iShares MSCI South Korea ETF
EWY - Foreign developed stocks
EWY seeks to track the performance of the MSCI Korea 25/50 Index, which contains stocks of large and mid-sized Korean companies. Investment in individual companies is also capped to avoid over-concentration. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. EWY is subject to equity market risk, and foreign currency risk.
When EWY declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Franklin FTSE South Korea ETF
Foreign developed stocks
- Price$58.48as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.62%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$67.95The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$47.19The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.18%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$3.58BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume3,291,389The average trading volume over the past 90 days.