Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund
XLF - US stocks
XLF seeks to track the performance of the Financial Select Sector Index, which contains companies in insurance, banking, capital markets, consumer and mortgage finance, and mortgage REITS. XLF is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth from targeted exposure to the Financials sector. XLF holds a smaller and less diversified selection of stocks than a broad index fund, and may be more volatile.
When XLF declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Financials ETF
- Price$32.90as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.10%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$37.11The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$29.59The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.01%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$30.60BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume38,973,829The average trading volume over the past 90 days.