Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund
XLF - US stocks
XLF seeks to track the performance of the Financial Select Sector Index, which contains companies in insurance, banking, capital markets, consumer and mortgage finance, and mortgage REITS. XLF is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth from targeted exposure to the Financials sector. XLF holds a smaller and less diversified selection of stocks than a broad index fund, and may be more volatile.
When XLF declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Financials ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.