Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF
VEA - Foreign developed stocks
VEA aims to track the performance of the FTSE Developed All Cap ex US Index, which includes the stocks of companies of all sizes in Canada and developed markets in Europe and the Asia Pacific region. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and diversification from US stocks. Foreign stocks are generally riskier than US Stocks, due to currency fluctuations in addition to equity market risk.
When VEA declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Schwab International Equity ETF
Foreign developed stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.