Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF
VYMI - Global stocks
VYMI seeks to track the performance of the FTSE All-World ex US High Dividend Yield Index, which contains the stocks of non-US companies with above-average dividend yields. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth and some income. The fund is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and the risk that stocks with higher dividend yields underperform the broader equity market.
When VYMI declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
FlexShares International Quality Dividend Index Fund
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.