Global X Russell 2000 Covered Call ETF
RYLD - US stocks
RYLD seeks to track the performance of the Cboe Russell 2000 BuyWrite Index, which measures the performance of the Russell 2000 Index, plus the income from sold call options on the index. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking income with reduced equity volatility. RYLD is subject to equity market risk. Payouts from call options sold by the fund may limit positive returns when equity markets rise; additionally, when markets fall, income from option sales may not fully offset negative returns. RYLD may be tax-inefficient, as distributions from the fund may be taxed as income, and dividends from underlying stock holdings are not considered qualified because of the offsetting options positions.
RYLD isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$16.84as of 04:00 PM EST, 12/08/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.60%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$19.75The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$15.85The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield12.72%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$1.44BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume794,828The average trading volume over the past 90 days.