Amplify CWP Enhanced Dividend
DIVO - Dividend growth stocks
DIVO is an actively-managed fund which seeks to generate income by investing in US stocks with a history of dividend growth, through investments in equity-linked notes which provide the economic exposure of the US stock market, and through written (sold) call options. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term income. DIVO is subject to equity market risk, and risk that its security selection process underperforms the broader market. Additionally, the options exposure provides income, but limits the upside potential of the fund relative to the US stock market, and exposes investors to counterparty risk. DIVO may be tax-inefficient, as distributions from the fund may be taxed as income, and dividends from underlying stock holdings are not considered qualified because of the offsetting options positions.
DIVO isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$35.38as of 04:00 PM EST, 12/08/2023
- Risk ratingAverageWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.55%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$37.12The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$33.57The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield4.85%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$2.90BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume328,597The average trading volume over the past 90 days.