First Trust Capital Strength ETF
FTCS - US stocks
FTCS seeks to track the performance of the NASDAQ Capital Strength Index, which contains the stocks of companies deemed to be well-capitalized with strong market positions and potential to provide their stockholders with a greater degree of stability and performance over time. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. FTCS is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that the securities identified by the index underperform the broader equity market.
FTCS isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$77.88as of 04:00 PM EST, 12/08/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.56%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$79.34The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$69.70The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.33%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$8.56BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume343,533The average trading volume over the past 90 days.