Global X SuperDividend US ETF
DIV - US stocks
DIV seeks to track the Indxx SuperDividend US Low Volatility Index, which contains approximately 50 US stocks with high dividend yields and low beta to the S&P 500. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth and income. DIV is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that high-dividend or low-beta stocks may underperform the broader market.
DIV isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.