SPDR S&P Kensho Future Security ETF
FITE - Global stocks
FITE seeks to track the performance of the S&P Kensho Future Security Index, which contains the stocks of companies whose products and services are driving innovation behind future security, such as cyber security, advanced border security and security technology for military applications. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. FITE is subject to equity market risk, and risk that stocks in the security sector underperform the broad market.
FITE isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$46.55as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.45%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$49.92The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$40.24The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.13%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$32.32MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume3,396The average trading volume over the past 90 days.