SPDR S&P Capital Markets ETF
KCE - US stocks
KCE seeks to track the performance of the S&P Capital Markets Select Industry Index, which contains the capital markets segment of the S&P total market index (a broad US market index), including companies in industries such as asset management, custody banks, financial exchanges, investment banking and brokerages. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. KCE is subject to equity market risk, and risk that the stocks in the capital markets segment may underperform the broad market.
KCE isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.