SPDR S&P Kensho Final Frontiers ETF
ROKT - US stocks
ROKT seeks to track the performance of the S&P Kensho Final Frontiers Index, which contains US-listed stocks of companies whose products and services are driving innovation behind the exploration of deep space and deep sea. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. ROKT is subject to equity market risk, and risk that final frontier stocks may underperform the broad market.
ROKT isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$39.00as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.45%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$44.49The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$33.13The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.51%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$15.76MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume779The average trading volume over the past 90 days.