SPDR S&P Kensho Intelligent Structures ETF
SIMS - Global stocks
SIMS seeks to track the performance of the S&P Kensho Intelligent Infrastructure Index, which contains companies whose products and services are driving innovation behind intelligent infrastructure, such as smart building infrastructure, smart power grids, intelligent transportation infrastructure, and intelligent water infrastructure. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. SIMS is subject to equity market risk, foreign security risk and risk that intelligent infrastructure stocks may underperform the broad market.
SIMS isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.