iShares MSCI ACWI Low Carbon Target ETF
CRBN - Global stocks
CRBN seeks to track the performance of the MSCI ACWI Low Carbon Target Index, which is composed of a broad range of global stocks that are less dependent on fossil fuels. It is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth and targeted exposure to companies with low potential and measured carbon emissions relative to higher carbon-emitting peers. The fund is subject to risks associated with investing in foreign markets such as currency risk, as well as risks associated with concentrated exposure to specific issuers, countries, regions, sectors or industries.
CRBN isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.