Global X Video Games & Esports ETF
HERO - US stocks
HERO seeks to track the performance of the Solactive Video Games & Esports Index, which contains the stocks of global companies involved in the development, publication, and distribution of video gaming hardware, software, and content, including electronic sports and virtual reality. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. The fund is subject to equity market risk and concentration risk, as the basket of securities held by the fund is smaller and less diversified than a broad index fund.
When HERO declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
VanEck Video Gaming and eSports ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.