Global X US Infrastructure Development ETF
PAVE - US stocks
PAVE seeks to track the performance of the Indxx U.S. Infrastructure Development Index, which contains the stocks of US companies in infrastructure-related business, including the production of raw materials, heavy equipment, engineering, and construction. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. PAVE is subject to equity market risk and concentration risk, as the basket of stocks held by the index is smaller and less diversified than a broad index fund.
When PAVE declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
First Trust Industrials/Producer Durables AlphaDEX Fund
- Price$29.93as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.47%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$32.66The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$22.98The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.73%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$5.06BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume706,734The average trading volume over the past 90 days.