Utilities Select Sector SPDR Fund
XLU - US stocks
XLU seeks to track the performance of the Utilities Select Sector Index, which contains companies that produce power or are involved in the distribution of water, electricity, or gas. XLU is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth from targeted exposure to the Utilities sector. XLU holds a smaller and less diversified selection of stocks than a broad index fund, and may be more volatile.
When XLU declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Vanguard Utilities ETF
- Price$56.18as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingAverageWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.10%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$73.79The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$58.60The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield3.60%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$13.19BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume14,482,780The average trading volume over the past 90 days.