Global X FinTech ETF
FINX - Global stocks
FINX seeks to track the performance of the Indxx Global FinTech Thematic Index, which contains the stocks of global companies involved in financial technology, including insurance, investing, fundraising, and third-party lending. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. FINX is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and concentration risk, as the basket of securities held by the fund is smaller and less diversified than a broad index fund.
When FINX declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
ETFMG Prime Mobile Payments ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.