SPDR S&P Emerging Markets SmallCap ETF
EWX - Emerging market stocks
EWX seeks to track the performance of the S&P Emerging Markets Under USD2 Billion Index, which contains the stocks of small companies from emerging markets such as China, India, and Brazil. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. EWX is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and the risk that small cap stocks underperform broader emerging markets stocks.
When EWX declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Small-Cap ETF
Emerging market stocks
- Price$53.18as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.65%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$55.37The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$44.25The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield2.46%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$792.84MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume31,318The average trading volume over the past 90 days.