SPDR S&P Emerging Markets SmallCap ETF
EWX - Emerging market stocks
EWX seeks to track the performance of the S&P Emerging Markets Under USD2 Billion Index, which contains the stocks of small companies from emerging markets such as China, India, and Brazil. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. EWX is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and the risk that small cap stocks underperform broader emerging markets stocks.
When EWX declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Small-Cap ETF
Emerging market stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.