Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta US Small Cap Equity ETF
GSSC - US stocks
GSSC seeks to track the performance of the Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta US Small Cap Equity Index, which contains stocks chosen from the Russell 2000 Index, with weights set based on value, momentum, quality, and low volatility traits. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. GSSC is subject to equity market risk and the risk that small cap stocks or the stocks chosen by the index methodology underperform the broader US market.
GSSC isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$55.11as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.20%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$61.68The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$50.32The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield1.48%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$457.88MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume18,131The average trading volume over the past 90 days.