Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta US Small Cap Equity ETF
GSSC - US stocks
GSSC seeks to track the performance of the Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta US Small Cap Equity Index, which contains stocks chosen from the Russell 2000 Index, with weights set based on value, momentum, quality, and low volatility traits. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. GSSC is subject to equity market risk and the risk that small cap stocks or the stocks chosen by the index methodology underperform the broader US market.
GSSC isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.