SPDR Bloomberg 1-3 Month T-Bill ETF
BIL - Short-term treasuries
BIL seeks to track the performance of Bloomberg Barclays 1-3 Month U.S. Treasury Bill Index, which contains zero coupon US Treasury securities that have remaining maturities of 1-3 months. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking preservation of capital and very limited income. BIL is exposed to interest rate risk.
BIL isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$91.44as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery lowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.14%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$91.86The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$91.33The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield4.09%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$31.15BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume7,141,660The average trading volume over the past 90 days.