iShares Broad USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
USHY - Corporate bonds
USHY seeks to track the performance of the ICE BofA US High Yield Constrained Index, which contains high yield corporate bonds in USD with more than 50M outstanding. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income and some growth. In addition to interest-rate risk, the fund is subject to credit risk, as high yield bonds have a higher tendency to default compared to investment grade and government bonds.
When USHY declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Xtrackers USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
- Price$34.62as of 02:47 PM EDT, 09/27/2023
- Risk ratingAverageWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.22%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$36.23The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$33.09The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield6.79%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$9.09BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume5,205,118The average trading volume over the past 90 days.