Invesco QQQ Trust Series 1
QQQ - US stocks
QQQ seeks to track the performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index, containing 100 of the largest non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ, an exchange dominated by companies in the Information Technology, Communication Services, and Consumer Discretionary sectors. QQQ holds a smaller and less diversified selection of stocks than a broad index fund, and may be more volatile.
When QQQ declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Fidelity Nasdaq Composite Index ETF
- Price$361.26as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.20%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$387.98The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$254.26The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.60%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$196.58BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume50,884,390The average trading volume over the past 90 days.