Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF
BETZ - Global stocks
BETZ seeks to track the performance of Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming Index, which contains companies in the sports betting and iGaming industry globally, including online sports books, gambling platforms and their infrastructure. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. BETZ is subject to equity market risk, foreign security risk and risk that sports and iGaming stocks may underperform the broad market.
BETZ isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.