SPDR S&P Kensho Smart Mobility ETF
HAIL - Global stocks
HAIL seeks to track the performance of the S&P Kensho Smart Transportation Index, which contains stocks of companies whose products and services are driving innovation behind smart transportation, such as autonomous vehicles, drones, and advanced transportation tracking and optimization systems. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. HAIL is subject to equity market risk, and risk that stocks in the smart transportation sector underperform the broad market.
HAIL isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.